Join our Heartfelt Healing Community!
We would love for you to join us so we are offering you a no commitment free trial for the first month, so you can see just how much we have to offer.
Run by myself and Sarah Lane, a beautful soul trained as a counsellor, mindfulness teacher, compassion focussed therapist and fellow ACT therapist, we are here to serve you.
Our aim is to offer amazing value as we share our skills and expertise and make this the safest place on Facebook for connection, personal growth, healing, spirituality and loving yourself enough to thrive.
Join us for FREE for your first month, then it's just £5.99 a month!
Here’s what we offer in the community:
- A safe space and strong supportive community to share your struggles, your pain and your healing journey.
- Interaction on your/our posts with ourselves and many others to offer guidance and advice on your path.
- Facebook lives, videos and various content to support your wellbeing, personal and spiritual development.
- Guest speakers and content.
- Content organised into units that serve as mini-courses that you can go back to again and again.
- A group shaped to serve your needs – regular polls, challenges and events to keep you engaged and excited as you learn to love yourself and your life!
Whether you are stressed, depressed, anxious or dealing with an illness, chronic pain or another mental health difficulty, we are here to support you and share content that we feel sure can help you live with more ease, balance, self-compassion and joy. At the other end of the spectrum, for those of you that have already come to a place of peace and understanding, we offer a unique space for further connection, exploration, spiritual development and personal growth.
These are just a few of the topics that we will be covering – remember, the longer you stay with us, the more access you will have to content as our library builds!
- Living a meaningful life
- Mindset mastery
- Managing emotions
- Handling anxiety and becoming brave
- Finding joy
- Finding balance
- Managing your wellbeing – stress, sleep and lifestyle
- Developing confidence
- Building self esteem and self-love
- Boundaries, assertiveness and self-protection
- Coping with burnout
- Grieving and bereavement
- Coping with illness and chronic pain
- Following a spiritual path
- Peak performance
We will do this through:
- Facebook lives
- Building your healing toolbox:
- Mindset strategies
- Energy healing and power of 8 groups
- All sorts of other wonderful approaches!
- Group challenges
All this, for just £5.99 a month that you can cancel at any time, and your first month absolutely free! A single session with a therapist would cost you the same as our annual subscription, and that brings two of us!
That’s mindfulness and self-compassion sessions led by a fully qualified Mindfulness Based Cognitive Therapy teacher and Compassion-Focused Therapist. Acceptance and Commitment therapy to help you live a richer and more meaningful life despite life’s challenges. Guided and shared meditation experiences with two passionate meditators.
From me specifically, you will also be getting Ho’oponopo, Psylogia and energy healing including techniques from Access Consciousness. Not to mention I will be sharing what I know about performance psychology, enhancing creativity and peak performance from my background in Performing Arts Medicine.
For students, we both share extensive experience working in universities, to help you learn better, perform better under stress and manage better!
There is just SO MUCH we have to share, we are bursting at the seams to get started, and we can’t wait to invite you on board!
Are you in?